Friday, July 22, 2005

Copycat

[no title]

Last month, the girls at Slipped Stitches, a 3-person knitting blog based in my hometown, piqued my interest in adding Suburan Safari to my summer reading list.  I'd completely forgotten about it until I went on a magazine binge last weekend, and found a clever review in Bust.  Turns out the SS girls found it in the same place.  Copy-cat time.


summer reading

I had a look online, and the library here in town carries it.  Thanks to their amazing web site, it now sits on a hold shelf, waiting for me to pick it up.   How convenient is that?  I love the library here, they have practically every book, and you can reserve online.  Their slogan is "More than meets the EYE!".  Yup, just like the Transformers. 

Knitting activities continue, at a snail's pace.  Updates to come. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Oh, I know this is late, but I am waiting for my other Slipped Stitcher to finish that very book - she is kindly lending it to me, but I have to admit that I've been sneaking reads of it at her house...I can't wait to get my paws on it! It's awesome!

 
Blog Template based on Delicious Design Studio