Saturday, February 16, 2008

Nobody home

Boy, for all you visitors that are surprisingly still dropping in, this must be the most disappointing stop in all of blogland. Not a peep in over a year. Kindest regrets, the day-to-day has steamrolled everything in its path. It's a veritable no-man's-land over here - most every link is broken, comments are filling up with spam, boy have I ever let things slide.


Hello? Anyone home? Hello???

What have I got to show for the 1+ year hiatus? Not much, I'm afraid...nothing bigger than a breadbox, anyway. All married up and busy with the grind. The fiddle efforts continue -- maybe in five years I'll be as competent a fiddler as I was a knitter. So many things to tackle, I tell's you...wish I had another set of hands.

And with that, I expect perhaps more of the same will found in these parts. Thank you to all of you who keep stopping in and subscribing - so sorry to disappoint. I'll be back again, I'm sure.

Fellow Ontarians, happy Family Day!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back! Life take's over, I think it's fair to say that we understand. We'll be here waiting when you come back. (I don't have a blog, just read them)

Anonymous said...

Fun phones. Great blog.

From a knitter in New Orleans.

Weimzilla said...

Love these phones, and since I work for AT&T, I need to find some for my teeny tiny cubicle. Where did you find these?

sheril said...

I like your blog, hoping to read new and interesting posts on my next stop at your blog

Donald Trump said...

Pure Keto Cleanse The complex carbohydrates and high fiber in whole grain bread and pasta help to speed up your metabolism. The dairy products you consume should be low-fat or fat-free.

Donald Trump said...

black label x but be sure to ask. Don't assume that a "session" is the same everywhere. A lot of inexpensive personal training programs that are more affordable consist of 30 minute sessions

William Wiktor said...

Fiber Optic Christmas Tree destructive fire. They also do not have the poky branches, limbs, and spurs that may poke when decorating or that may be a hazard for little ones to get scratches and scrapes.

Donald Trump said...

Superior Flux Male Enhancement and other products sold in the market that are advertised to be effective in enhancing or enlarging your penis. Sites like Maleenhancementvideos.com, Capatrex.com, Livevideo.com,

Donald Trump said...

Vibrant Enhanced Keto There are so many weight loss programs out there today, it can be difficult and confusing to choose the right one.

Donald Trump said...

ACV Plus Solution: As you lose weight, check your BMR regularly to see how many calories your body requires per day and maintain a calorie consumption around 500 calories less than that. But remember, don't consume less than 1200 calories.

Donald Trump said...

Biovirexagen If you are looking for natural male enhancement techniques, you must try penis exercises that are usually

Donald Trump said...

Massive Male Plus with far fewer side effects than prescription drugs. Now, renowned physician and herbal expert Dr. Ray Sahelian, M.D., author of Natural Sex Boosters, has discovered a combination

Donald Trump said...

Ketogeniks Keto Worst of all, I've had a few patients in recent years come to me to find that their use of that medicine with Fenfluramine in the past has led to Heart valve problems and a lifelong cardiac condition

William Wiktor said...

Best Women Crossfit Shoes It shouldn't be a surprise that moving your body is essential to generating energy. You can't create energy without some type of movement.

 
Blog Template based on Delicious Design Studio